There are several routes affected by the road closures in order for the Binfield 10K to run safely.
- The start of the run will take place on Benetfeld Road just outside numbers 45-55 and so there will be a road closure in place from 9.55am until 10.15am on Benetfeld Road.
- Terrace Road North will be closed between the Stevenson Drive/Tilehurst Lane roundabout to the village centre roundabout in both directions; between approximately 10.20am and 11.30am
- Terrace Road South between the village centre roundabout to the Foxley Lane junction (opposite the Daruchini brasserie) will be closed to all Northbound traffic; between approximately 10.20am and 11.30am.
- The B3018 (Church Lane) to Howe Lane will be closed to all traffic in both directions between the Terrace Road North junction and the junction with Howe Lane. This will be in place from approximately 10.10am to 10.40am
- Howe Lane will be open to traffic travelling towards Maidenhead but not to traffic travelling towards Binfield beyond the Westley Mill/Bottle Lane junction; between approximately 10.15am and 10.40am
- Bottle Lane will be open to traffic travelling toward Maidenhead Road (Moss End) but closed to traffic travelling from the Maidenhead Road toward Howe Lane from approximately 10.15am to approximately 11am.
- During the whole event we will have traffic management teams in key locations to keep the village moving as well as runners safe to cross in appropriate places.